Vazquez Tercero & Zepeda (VTZ) has contributed for the fourth time with Thomson Reuters Practical Law in the International Trade and Commercial Transactions Global Guide. Our partners, Adrián Vázquez and Emilio Arteaga, responded to a Q&A that covers key matters relating to the regulation of international trade in Mexico.
VTZ also contributed with the guide on Sale and Storage of Goods in Mexico. The International Trade and Commercial Transactions Global Guide is a compilation of guides in which local law firms answer the essential questions on commercial regulation from all over the world.
International Trade in Goods and Services in Mexico
The Q&A guide covers the following key matters:
- Recent Trends, e.g. developments in policies in the energy sector;
- Trade agreements and negotiations; e.g. the Comprehensive and Progressive Transpacific Trade Agreement (CPTPP), USMCA, FTA with EU, FTA with the UK.
- Rules relating to the supply of services;
- Imports and exports requirements;
- Trade remedies; and,
- International trade restrictions
To access the guide, click the following link: International Trade in Goods and Services in Mexico.
Sale and Storage of Goods in Mexico
The Q&A guide covers key matters on the Sale and Storage of Goods and Services in Mexico, including:
- Legislative framework of the sale of goods contracts
- Rules on formation
- Price and payment
- Passing of title and risk
- Exclusion of liability
- Choice of law and jurisdiction
- Rules governing the storage of goods
To access the guide, click the following link: Sale and Storage of Goods in Mexico.
VTZ is a boutique law firm with a specialized practice in international trade, customs law, tax law, regulatory (sanitary & food-safety law), commercial, and administrative litigation with offices in the most important cities in Mexico. Do not hesitate to contact us in case of questions regarding the content of the guides or other related topics.