• Refunds and offsets of taxes
• Mergers and demergers
• Sale of shares
• Redemptions and dividends
Jorge Montes advises companies with domestic and foreign capital to optimize their tax burden by analyzing the tax consequences arising from their commercial operations. Mr. Montes also advises and assists companies by restructuring their corporate structure in order to improve their resources. He also advises shareholders in numerous matters, such as acquiring shares in other companies, sale of shares, repayment of capital, dividends.
Public Accountant specialized in taxation, Universidad de Guadalajara (1997)
• Member of the Mexican Institute of Public Accountants.
• Partner of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Guadalajara and member of the Committee of Independent Exercise.
• Deputy Director of the Fiscal Committee of the Western Maquiladora Industry and Manufacturing Association (Index).
• Taxpayer trustee to the Local Government Assistance Zapopan, dependence Tax Administration Service.
Mr. Montes has received awards from: -Mexican Institute of Tax Analysis. -Institute of Accountants of Guadalajara. -Western Maquiladora Industry and Manufacturing Association (Index).