Mr. González is the director of the Guadalajara’ s Office and heads the Tax Law practice area. He is known as a specialized Attorney in tax and amparo litigation, and has been a tax advisor to several companies in the tourism, real estate and maquiladora industry.
• Trade and Tax
• Real Estate
• Tourism Industry
• Legal Defense
• Administrative litigation
Mr. Gonzalez has over 15 years of experience in the area of litigation, focusing primarily on international trade, customs, tax and corporate disputes. Mr. González aims to provide certainty and relief to companies by defending their rights and assets against acts of tax and customs authorities. Furthermore, Mr. González has an extensiveknowledge of the maquiladora, hotel and restaurant industry, as well as real estate matters, which has led Mr. González to attend and solve a wide range of issues concerning to several industries within and outside of Mexico.
LL.M. in Tax Law, Universidad de Guadalajara (2010)
LL.M. in Tax Procedural Law in ITESO (2000)
LL.B. –Technological Institute of Higher Studies (ITESO) (1999)
Specialty in Constitutional Law and Amparo, UniversidadPanamericana Campus Guadalajara. (2002)
• Active member of the committee of foreign trade of the National Council of the Maquiladora and Export Manufacturing Industry (national INDEX).
• INDEX national counselor.
• Member of the tax committee of national INDEX, which he directed in 2010, 2011 and 2012 and is currently deputy director.
• INDEX Advisor West, Guanajuato INDEX, INDEX INDEX Reynosa and Matamoros.
Speaker on topics of interest to the INDEX, Association of Accountants based Guadalajara and Los Cabos, as well as the Coordinating Council of the Cabos.