• Mexican Authorized Economic Operator (“AEO”) Certification.
• CTPAT Certification
•Supply chain management.
• Logistics and security in the supply chain.
• Quality systems and risk reduction.
• Cost reduction, ensuring business continuity.
• Customs Compliance per international standards.
• Manufacturing, metalworking, automotive, textile and retail industries.
Teodoro has more than 25 years of experience in Supply Chain. Our counsel focuses on achieving the objectives of each company through strategic planning, logistical analysis and the optimization of tasks/resources and process optimization programs.
Throughout his professional experience, Teodoro has been a leader in purchasing initiatives, operations, warehouses, logistics, customs, supply chain security and project management for startups and various international corporations in the following industries: automotive, metalworking and textiles in important companies.
He has international experience in countries, such as Brazil and Spain.
Regarding CTPAT certification, Mr. Ramirez has has worked for more than 15 years as an internal security and supply chain auditor.
English, Portuguese (basic)
Bachelor of Computer Systems, Universidad Cuauhtémoc, Querétaro (1993).
SC PRO Certified (Supply Chain Professional) by the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals, Illinois, United States, since 2018.
• Active member of the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals, Illinois, United States since 2016.