Today, the Ministry of Economy launched an anti-dumping investigation on Polyester Staple Fiber from China, using the analagous country methodology to determine “dumping”.
- Investigated Product: Polyester Staple Fiber (or PSF) with a range greater than 1 denier and lower or equal to 3.2 denier and a tenacity lower than 6.9 grams per denier; excluding dyed fiber from any color (including black) and fiber that is low melt or with silicon.
- Mexican Tariff Codes: 5503.20.01 and 5503.20.99
- Petitioner: DAK Resinas Américas México, S.A. de C.V. (DAK)
- Dumping Methodology: Mexico is recurring to the analogous country methodology, United States of America as surrogate country.
- Period of Dumping Investigation: July 1, 2016, to June 30, 2017.
- Period of Injury Analysis: July 1, 2014, to June 30, 2017.
- Date to Respond: March 15, 2018 (an extension may be requested).
For information regarding the exporters listed in the Notice of Initiation, please access the following document: VTZ – PSF from China -06022018